The purpose of the Law School Committee is to increase communication among Texas law students interested in practicing environmental and natural resources law, law faculty teaching in this area, and the practitioners.
The Committee consists of nine members and the chair. A Committee member has responsibility for one of the nine Texas law schools.
View the Committee Members List >
Section members can get involved by:
- Helping plan an environmental seminar at one of the nine Texas law schools.
- Speaking at one of the environmental seminars.
- Coaching students preparing for an environmental competition.
- Judging students in law school competitions.
- Speaking at a meeting of a law school environmental society.
- Mentoring a student with an interest in environmental law.
Section members interested in volunteering should contact the law school committee at Walt_Shelton@baylor.edu.
Law Firm Sponsors 2010-2011:
The following firms provided invaluable support to the Committee and co-sponsored the environmental law school seminars.